Absolutely zero people have requested another People’s Roast Vote so I have taken that as instruction that you want me to get on and hold another People’s Roast Vote.
Yes, it is a second vote on the same thing – who’d have thought that possible? Albeit I did actually enact the last vote with a trip to The Alexandra in Wimbledon – a likely winner from the off with their strong social media presence, and a very good roast dinner it was too.
The first step is that I need your recommendations. Please leave a comment on this post with where you would like me to go for a roast dinner one Sunday.
The second step is a series of votes. Last time I held 4 semi finals, and a final – the voting will be on Twitter where I am actually allowed 4 options in a poll.
The final step will be my visit and my review – this will be on a Sunday of my choice in the month or two after. Don’t expect it straight away.
Rules? Of course there are a few rules.
- Only one nomination per person. Nominate more than one and I will choose which one to add.
- Nominations must be added to the comments section on this page only.
- I will ignore any suggestions that are preposterous/outside of London/too expensive/Wetherspoons/anywhere I’m saving for a special occasion like Blacklock.
- They must actually sell roast dinners. Yes someone nominated a place last time that didn’t.
- I must not have been there already. Check my league table if you are unsure.
Get your thinking caps on – where would you most like to see me review?